NSW Sold

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll be honest, I just need a different bike hit.
Been waiting for about 3 weeks or so for the prophet to be posted. Starting to think I have been dudded. :mad:
That is always a possibility, a shit one too. But why not just bring the gt to life? They're an acceptable frame...

Does the yeti have the sliding rail system or the multi link single pivot?

moorey

call me Mia
That is always a possibility, a shit one too. But why not just bring the gt to life? They're an acceptable frame...

Hopefully not like this one just posted.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But it was hand built!

One of my mates had the aluminium version of the multi lever 303. He flogged it pretty hard and is also a large boy, no worries at all.

safreek

You’re mistaken. He’s buying it because we say nasty things about Yeti’s.
Actually...
View attachment 372813

I like the railly ones but no, the proper 4 pivot single pivot.
How long would you wait to expose someone as a rip off merchant, the initial claim was it would take a while because of the Melbourne lock down that just happened. Now I see him posting about a giant he just purchased.
If any of you know the fella that had the prophet frame and lefty fit sale on facebook can you get into him to post it. Getting sick of messenger him and hearing that other dramas are stopping him from posting it. $450 isn't chicken feed

moorey

call me Mia
Were just supposed to remember the name of a random dude selling a random bike a month ago?

safreek

Probably a better way to spend your money than on shit bikes in other states.
Why is it a shit bike, seriously. Do I ever criticize you or your bikes in any way. I can understand it with some if my older bikes but prophets are still a well liked bike in many people's eyes. Maybe I think your bikes are shit but have the decency not to bag other people's bikes. We like what we like, simple