Cressy Climb Fastest Times

dunndog

Eats Squid
So a 'no pedalling' run.. you must pedal into atleast the first berm though right? So where could we make it official that you can pedal to in order to claim a no pedalling run?

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So a 'no pedalling' run.. you must pedal into atleast the first berm though right? So where could we make it official that you can pedal to in order to claim a no-pedalling run?
I'm pretty sure when Dom got 3:13 in his pump runs he didn't pedal At all. Not even at the start. So let's make no pedaling no pedaling at all. Just pump everthing to get you'd speed.

Last edited:

woody 14

Eats Squid
I'm pretty sure when Dom got 3:13 in his pump runs he didn't pedal At all. Not even at the start. So let's make no pedaling no pedaling at all. Just pump everthing to get you'd speed.
agreed. no pedaling means no pedaling at all. fullstop.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Ok so a no pedalling run is starting from the trail sign post with a rolling only start and not 1 stroke..

Lukeflow1

Likes Dirt
username:Lukeflow1
name:Luke
time:2:55
bike:Commencal mini dh
It was just about the last run of the day and my legs were knackered, so should be able to take a fair bit of time off that.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
With my innacurate timer I got 2:48 give or take a few seconds. I only had a phone in my pocket and I counted 10 seconds at the top and 12 seconds from when I finished to get 2:48. Ill put up a proper time when it is accurate.