Cronulla Crits

tjb

Likes Dirt
So TJB are we going to see you in an early break away as the Sydney Mtbers (tjb, Matty & Pezza) go for some glory against the Euro pros?

http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/files/Races/2007/07240/07240.htm#Start
Way too early break and then blowing up is my specialty ;) Was on a ride a week or two ago and Graeme Brown was on the front, we were doing 56-57 km/h before the Airport Tunnel, talk about putting an entire bunch in the box! I'm praying for B grade to tell the truth!

Pezza got plenty of time on the front last year as I recall.

rex2

Likes Bikes
Looking at the line up I think Tim is in for the win, especially if it comes down to the sprint - NOT

tjb

Likes Dirt
Looking at the line up I think Tim is in for the win, especially if it comes down to the sprint - NOT
DIdn't you hear about my big sprint win 2 weeks ago at the track ? D grade baby, yeah! I didn't get defeated by a 15 year old girl this time at least!

bg851

Likes Bikes
I'm predicting a Pezza/TroyG break that succeeds! Don't forget Shaun Higgerson and Peter McDonald are now MTBers too.
I'm predicting a Matt White win since he will have probably 30 people working for him???

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There probably already decided whos going to win and all 25 of the pros or whatever it is will share the money...

tjb

Likes Dirt
Hmm, just checked the start list. Robbie, Cadel, Trent Lowe, Stuart O'Grady .... no fewer than 20 pros, pretty much the Aussie team from the last world champs.

I've still got time to swap my license to Masters1 ..... insert thanks to whatever deity works.

Last edited:

tjb

Likes Dirt
Big Troy made the cut to fight the big names! Trent Lowe is another MTBer in there too.

Oh yeah, that other guy who is OK on a MTB named C Evans is in there too ....

Last edited: