Crystal meth

camoshop

Banned
How can I tell if someone is using? Someone close to me has suddenly changed. They have stopped communicating with everyone. Won't answer the phone. I got one vague text after I sent about 30. There hasn't been any argument and I don't think I've done anything to hurt them. My phone tells me my text messages are getting read so I know they are alive. I've asked what is wrong or if I have done something wrong but get no answer.
I'm starting to suspect a drug issue. Either way it's not looking good. Not sure how to approach it.
If you say you're close to them, then maybe call in and just chat to them, if they are using it even if they were and have stopped could be that they are suffering from a mental health issue from substance abuse. Could be paranoia or a number of things but if you just show that you understand and are there for them that can make all he diference. A lot of the time of someone is suffering they're too scared to tell anyone or even confused as to what's going on.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Yes other close family are being shut out as well. They have tried to visit but weren't allowed in.
Of course a mental health issue is possible.