Database error on various forums?

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
keep getting message saying database error, rest of site is working fine, anyone else?

edit:changed title

Last edited:

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it just me or has the site been playing up in general lately? It's been down a few times in the last couple weeks.

I can't get to any of the General Discussion sub forums. Database error is shown.
I'm starting to have withdrawals....

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
its happening for the "new post for me at the moment.

The site was down for quite a long time today.

Im fairly sure RB just updated the server to, we haven't got that many new members or posts etc for it to be a problem already, surely not?

New post is the only think i really bother to check :(

Hornet50

Likes Bikes
I had the same issue with the "new posts" button when I got home this morning about 2am, but seems to be working now.

still getting the same error. possibly because i just updated chrome? ill try it on mobile and see if it works

edit: yeah it works on my phone using the same wifi network, but not on my laptop.

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
still getting the same error. possibly because i just updated chrome? ill try it on mobile and see if it works

edit: yeah it works on my phone using the same wifi network, but not on my laptop.
doesnt work for me on chrome,explorer, iphone safari

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
I'm not getting post your ride on Safari, haven't changed any settings for years either.