Database error on various forums?

markb84

Likes Dirt
Seems as though rotorburn are having some server issues, corrupt database or problem with database server by the looks of things. Is there a fix underway?

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
DB Errors

I still keep getting this when I go the the General MTB Discussion section, but others, like XC / Enduro are working fine, as are other items within the Rotorburn General area:

RB_DB_Error.jpg

heavyp

You heard it here first
yep same issues started thursday arvo for me and has not been the same but very annoying seeing titles and dates of new threads being started but trying to read it and you get database errors.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 for the problems in General, PYR, and FS: Long Travel Forks. Not really phased by it though, certainly not stressing.

Last edited:

redbruce

Eats Squid
yep same issues started thursday arvo for me and has not been the same but very annoying seeing titles and dates of new threads being started but trying to read it and you get database errors.
Come on Rotorburn, how about some action!. If it is taking place how about letting us know.

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Come on mate. You don't pay to use the site so be patient. It'll be fixed when Scott feels like fixing it.
I think providing a regular update (every day or every few days) might help. It would certainly remove the "what's wrong" and "me too" postings.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Main issue is getting a hold of Scott at the moment. Long weekend means he's probably not sitting on RB and possibly doesn't even know there's a problem.

FWIW, I've found clearing browser cookies, installing the lastest Firefox and then shutting down the PC to go for a ride does nothing to fix the problem but makes you forget there is a problem.