DH deleted

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These things are one rare bike, and you lucky bastard for getting your hands on it. I have seen it kicking around some websites and loved it from the second i saw it. Everything about it looks amazing, and it almost seems the new Saint gear was colour designed for it.

Tassy sure is getting some very rare & expensive bikes down there. The value in MTB's will soon out do the timber industry. Lovely Bike.

taibo

Eats Squid
holy shit that is one nice bike!!!
i am jealous! my bike does not look so bling anymore :(

patto_15

Wheel size expert
God, my head has about nearly exploaded trying to figure out how the hell the linkage works.....!

Looks the sex though! Truely magnificent =]

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NO - NO - NO - its not a glory and its not a sunday - its a lapierre . simple. different in its little french ways.
never said it was a glory or sunday... i was just wondering if it was a dw link... the frame sits really low for a lage too!

floody

Wheel size expert
Love it Ben, all killer, no filler. Looks 100% business, with that form follows function beauty which seems to be possessed by a lot of gear from the continent (except the German meccano things).

H

>Henry

I'm gob smacked. That's a truly incredible bike, Enjoy the fact that many many people love your bike. :eek:

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
God, my head has about nearly exploaded trying to figure out how the hell the linkage works.....!

Looks the sex though! Truely magnificent =]
Well...As the shock gets compressed, the rear wheel moves up. The shock then progressess to expand, and so the wheel moves down. Thats as far as i get...

That think is amazing, looks so good.
Would love a detailed ride report.

Last edited: