DH deleted

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I think i understand how the linkage works now =] Quite simple when you think about it, no little DW links or anything around those lines, just some pivot points =]

Such the sex <3

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Aesthetically one of the nicest looking DH frames on the market... nice pickup!

floody

Wheel size expert
Who said you can't have function and style?

Well, Nicolai did, but I digress, that is meant to be a rhetorical question after all..

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DUDE. I will give you *fumbles 'round in pockets*

$1.55, a halfe eaten fantail, two pens a USB and a hug for it? hows that for a deal?

Ben Oz

Likes Dirt
Looks awesome mate! don't these usually come with a DHX Air?
Not that I know of - DHX with a proper spring all the way - but a ti spring is on the wish list.

Thanks for all the comments - I will try and get a few half decent action shots.

Ben Oz

Likes Dirt
Love the cable routing. "What cables?"
They look great - but they are a pain in the arse to install - but worth every fumbling / talking to her nicely / taking her out for dinner - after all that it went in easy.

Had to throw my self under the bike last night to protect her from getting scratched - arms not good but the frames perfect.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where are the fork bumpers? anyway sex on wheels!!!!
Yeah, didn't even notice until you mentioned it. Although there looks to be a white dome thingo stuck to the frame, in the place where the forks would smash the frame, is that them just a different method?

The forks look so much better without them anyways.

Staunch

Eats Squid
DUDE. I will give you *fumbles 'round in pockets*

$1.55, a halfe eaten fantail, two pens a USB and a hug for it? hows that for a deal?
I match his offer and raise it one little brother, good for beating up :p
Nah seriously though that is one sweet ride, hope it makes you happy.

Ben Oz

Likes Dirt
Yeah, didn't even notice until you mentioned it. Although there looks to be a white dome thingo stuck to the frame, in the place where the forks would smash the frame, is that them just a different method?

The forks look so much better without them anyways.
The fork bump stops have a welded recess - with little rubber 'nipples' poking out - I will post a close up soon - but in the mean time - note all the mini 'lappirre's' along the top tube.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is such a damn nice bike, but the thing that struck me is the mega long wheelbase, does it 'pop' well, looks like it takes a bit of effort to manual.

Bloody nice finish though, better your arms than the frame :p