DH for oldies..

Nautonier

Eats Squid
I'm in for all of those places. I am new to Melbourne (been here about 5 months, but have not ridden at all yet due to a new baby), so I am really interested in exploring. Sounds like we may be building a group of like minded riders.

January is usually pretty slow for me at work, so I am even open to doing a closer track like Dandy or Youies on mid week afternoon, say leave work around 3pm?

I'm going to call Apollo Bay tomorrow and make sure there are still slots available. Keep me posted on whether you are in or not.
If there are slots available count me in.

oetkb

Likes Bikes
Hitting up Buller for some D.H and X.C. let me know if your keen to join us between
17th and 21st.

USJ

Likes Dirt
Just found out that someone already made plans for me for the weekend. Bummed about missing Apollo Bay, will definitely do it another weekend. Anyone have off on Monday? I'd like to hit up a local spot like Dandy or possibly Maldon or ??? Definitely riding Monday morning if you'd like to join.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Anyone else heading down to Apollo Bay tomorrow? If so it would be good to share the driving as 6 hours solo + a full days ride is pretty exhausting!

Gerra456gt

Likes Dirt
Just found out that someone already made plans for me for the weekend. Bummed about missing Apollo Bay, will definitely do it another weekend. Anyone have off on Monday? I'd like to hit up a local spot like Dandy or possibly Maldon or ??? Definitely riding Monday morning if you'd like to join.
id be up for dandys let us know!

USJ

Likes Dirt
Dandys tomorrow for sure. I plan to get there around 9am, ride for a few hours. Company is always preferred to riding alone.

I'll be in the LR Discovery, riding a gray Turner Highline.

Gerra456gt

Likes Dirt
Dandys tomorrow for sure. I plan to get there around 9am, ride for a few hours. Company is always preferred to riding alone.

I'll be in the LR Discovery, riding a gray Turner Highline.
sweet ill see you there. i ride a Glory, i usually start from the bottom and make my way up. do you know where it is? if you need directions pm me and i will give you directions

sweet ill see you there. i ride a Glory, i usually start from the bottom and make my way up. do you know where it is? if you need directions pm me and i will give you directions
Was wondering whereabouts the track is in the Dandys? Got a few more days off before work kicks in again and defo need to learn some closer to home spots to ride.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Was wondering whereabouts the track is in the Dandys? Got a few more days off before work kicks in again and defo need to learn some closer to home spots to ride.
I haven't been there, but I hear that it's easy to find - just head up to the Channel 10 tower and the track starts from there. I'm keen to give it a go as well, I'm doing the ride/race at Maldon this weekend, but would be keen to give it a go next week if you're still on holidays. Otherwise I'm still planning to hit up that secret destination next Saturday if anyone's keen.

dunndog

Eats Squid
FARKK!! Still waiting for my frame to turn up, bloody hell.. Keen on a ride like you wouldn't believe, amazing how much you want something when you can't have it!!

Nautonier

Eats Squid
still keen
Excellent and I have one other guy confirmed as well so just waiting on USJ and spicy weiner to confirm as well as anyone else who wants to come along.

Are you heading to Maldon? If so I'm riding a black/red glory and always wear a red neck brace (because I'm likely to do the scorpion).

I haven't been there, but I hear that it's easy to find - just head up to the Channel 10 tower and the track starts from there. I'm keen to give it a go as well, I'm doing the ride/race at Maldon this weekend, but would be keen to give it a go next week if you're still on holidays. Otherwise I'm still planning to hit up that secret destination next Saturday if anyone's keen.
Na sorry back working after this wknd and wont be free for next sat either. Any chance your hitting that secret destination on the sunday too? Think I'll see if i can find the dandys track tmrw otherwise goodluck at Maldon.