DH @ Monkey this W'End 8/9 ??

tranceup

Likes Dirt
hey all,
Anyone heading out either Sat morning or sun morning with a key for the chains. i am assuming we are all keen to get out there if the weather holds out like this. Be nice to know who is and if its worth grabbing a trailer/ or alternatively if there is someone else keen to make a threesome for some shuttles.

tranceup

Likes Dirt
so at this stage we have a few guys (roughly 4 maybe a couple more). key is sorted so i guess we will see anyone else out there.
meeting at 9am-ish Sunday morning out there weather depending.

Last edited:

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll pick the trailor up if you want. I need to break the new ute in anyway. I'll pick you up Mike, I'll give you a call later this week to sort out a time.

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Jimmy, Dan is going and only lives down the road from mike. May be easier if he gives him a lift.

I'll check with him.

I'll try and pop out for a few runs as well.

tranceup

Likes Dirt
all good. If youre keen to get the trailer jimmy thats cool and ill bring the Prado so if we need to swap at some stage that can work too.
Should be fun

DNF

Likes Dirt
Come to musso on saturday then eh?
heh, trying to get a ride going here, unfortunatly our rider numbers arnt really booming up this way. at the moment its one drives one rides.. not too great.
Get some and get up here!

grubby

Likes Dirt
if you are going to ride monkey tomorrow please be aware that there is most likely going to be some maintainence going on throughout the day so take care and be polite to the workers.

enjoy the ride