DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Let's hope he's ok has he has a fresh product to show off at the worlds, I just saw this on insta
View attachment 318081
Holy hell that looks awesome. Liking the new pulse frames too, but the fact that the Sam edition is just a sticker kit and a green pinstripe pretty much seems a bit lacking. I like the subtlety but still, at least put a mullet/ratty hanging from the seat post at least.

dh1

Likes Dirt
I reckon that will turn out to be pretty accurate. Loic will be in the mix there somewhere too.
Besides the Aussies I am gunning for Loic. Even though he didn't win a race he has had a fantastic year and he really deserves it.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Besides the Aussies I am gunning for Loic. Even though he didn't win a race he has had a fantastic year and he really deserves it.
How frustrating is it watching him throw down amazing run after amazing, only to end up playing 2nd fiddle!? It must be hell for him, despite his somewhat positive and seemingly carefree responses on camera.

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Probability wise it'd have to be Gwin. Though I suppose racing is always prone to random events, like what we saw at last year's world champs.

So in terms of what we've seen this year I'd say:

Gwin
Bruni
Brosnan (he's got the speed at the moment for the win but it'll be interesting to see how the finger holds up)
Bryceland
Minnaar

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Is the Andorra track still as simple/boringly close as it was a few years ago? I remember line choices to be rather lacking.

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
Is the Andorra track still as simple/boringly close as it was a few years ago? I remember line choices to be rather lacking.
Its the sweet one from a couple of years back. Loads of line choice.

Greg is on for World Champs. he's gonna be hard to beat....