dice hardcore 26 and 24 with deore hubs?

Rik

logged out
It appears they've stopped using Deore hubs on their "downhill" rims. For a good reason...

Rik

logged out
Deore hubs are... lacking...
IE, mine, straight out of the box the bearings were rough, they've been adjusted countless times yet still feel crap.

Jordy

RYD4LF
dice 26 rims.... when I 1st got my dh bike i though oh those rims look sick... so i got a pair, turns out 2 weeks later i cracked it and had 5 flat spots

G

the dice 24 rims are perfect i run one on the back of my xlr8 and its great

Jordy

RYD4LF
i guarantee you that there are more damaged dice rims as used by farkin members then ones that are fine

john rea

Likes Bikes
i got the wheelset a week ago and they are great but thats not much time to find any problems with them longterm.but i got the last wheelset from wheelcraft then they stpped making them.now my m8 wants them but he wants 2 keep his original wheels built up.now thier base price is $575 with dice roullette hubs.any1 waqnt to sell theirs 2 my m8.reasonable price will be payed.

a_harbour

Likes Dirt
Dice 26

The two-six's take a beating however i was able to fold the edges with tire levers, they can be quite soft..[/quote]

a_harbour

Likes Dirt
Dice 26

The two-six's take a beating however i was able to fold the edges with tire levers, they can be quite soft..

danield

Likes Bikes
I have had mine for around 12 months. After the 1'st ride i had a huge flat spot in the rear wheel. Since then i have achieved to make many more, both on the front & rear. But on the bright side they are still true!

I personally wouldnt toch them again, spend a lettle more & get 321's

a_harbour

Likes Dirt
DiceTwoSix

Apart from the soft metal, they still stay true. + being soft they can be fixed up again. The two 6's still hadle most hard and sharp cases. I would definetely get'em again!

G

well maybe if you rode smoothly and properly then this wouldnt happen

G

how do you know how fast i ride? how do you know what i ride? :roll: