dirt jumps in geelong

what is better, 2003 norco 125 or 2004 norco 125???

• Total voters

chucky

Likes Dirt
hey dude they sound sweet cos i live in queenscliff and the closest riding i got is geelong. steeda bought a 03 125 today aswell and is lovin it

chucky

Likes Dirt
the train track jumps near the big shed in geelong are sweet now there making a track kinda thing now and ther is 2 fair sized jumps and u get a sick kick of them both. i just made a jump about 6ft high and 15 to 20 ft long. its a table top 2 so its mint!!!!!! gorno u gotta try it.

gorno

Likes Dirt
chucky or charlie if thats your real name steeda copyed me and put a 03 125 on laybye on sat.
damn copyer.

steeda

Likes Dirt
who cares dylon everyone wants a 125 cause they r a sick bike and who cares if they r da same bike. and charlie is getting one 2.

steeda

Likes Dirt
er duncan its steely and i heard bout u snappin ur rear swing arm at ponds r the jumps out there any better??

fastrider gus

super huck
lol.. this reminds me of when fastrider ben copied me and got the same year 250 as me... DAMN FOO!

but seriously dont worry about it... there is soooo many of those 125's about that you will be mighty pissed if it worries you that much..

swota

Cannon Fodder
Where are the Woodland jumps

i go there all the time and theyve just recently been changed from one double and all these shit tables to a 4 pack 8 pack and one big double
I Have heard all about these jumps where are they??

mtb_2050

Likes Bikes
Hey guys im new to geelong aswell ive been here for about 2 months nd havent been able to jump because i dont know where any are and im craving some where abouts are the woodlands jumps? like near what road i'll just look it up on google earth nd go for a look around near there.

cheers, Josh