DK General Lee (the original and the best)

Rik

logged out
Here's some pics of my DK!
taken in my cluttered garage, ignore the mess... I might take some more pics tomorrow if I can be bothered. The orange colour looks a bit odd, but that's just the fluro lights.
Anyway, after months and months of time and effort, plus a fair bit of cash, this is what I've ended up with... 3pce cranks just installed today, don't even have pedals to suit yet.

THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST! :lol:

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
nice sticker..... ive waited sooo long to see that pic and now... god i had to get a different bike !!

lol

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
woah thats a sweet hardtail - how much does somethig liek that set u back if i wanted to get one?

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
holy moly!!!!! that looks 10000000000x better than in the last pic i saw it in!!!!

re instating your territory!

Rik

logged out
It rides.... weird
A bit small and short for my liking, plus fairly hefty, but that's the price you pay for riding a bmx, and it goes hard when it has to!
As for cost :shock: Dont wanna know

Rik

logged out
It's 4", they're almost the perfect forks in my mind. I'm still tuning them... bottomed out a few times last ride, and really pounded my wrists doing so. Plus the bushing play issue is starting to get to me, but apart from that, they're such a good fork.

S.

ex offender
Rik said:
It's 4", they're almost the perfect forks in my mind. I'm still tuning them... bottomed out a few times last ride, and really pounded my wrists doing so. Plus the bushing play issue is starting to get to me, but apart from that, they're such a good fork.
Yeah, they're sick ay... just chuck a bit more oil in the compression side (left side unless the dampers have been swapped like in mine) and no more bottomage :)

haha my forks are so dodgy at the moment... 5" springs with double negative springs = 4 and a bit inches.... and so much oil that I only get 3" of travel out of them :D