DMR + FOX + PICS = SICK !!

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer true i am.when theres one answer to the question i tend to post 10 different answers
see u sunday man at the station, maybe even essendon

S.

ex offender
01_250 said:
Well you did give it a clean then didnt you.

"steve extension" aha i bet he is beggining to hate that term
Not really, not quite as annoying as "Steve jumping" as Tylah called it... remember the 4 pumps to case to ballride?

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Socket said:
01_250 said:
Well you did give it a clean then didnt you.

"steve extension" aha i bet he is beggining to hate that term
Not really, not quite as annoying as "Steve jumping" as Tylah called it... remember the 4 pumps to case to ballride?
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...that was soo funny, like 5 people were all diong steve style. in a train

dick

Likes Dirt
alex you are going to be really good at jumping now... keep buying shit and youll get even better.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh dick, take another stab at him because u've seen him like twice and you'll get more popular.

alex, can we have some pics from other angles :p :lol:

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
dick said:
ive seen him more than 2 times,
ive seen how he rides. and ive seen how much stuff he buys. its hurting my brain.
what have i bought since ive know you?

a DMR + Fox Forks + Super Ts

wow :roll:

what ahve you bought sinse ive known you??

a chainguide + an upgrade kit to your forx.....

not a big difference buddy

just cos im "shit" doesnt mean you need to bag me sooo much, im fukin sick of it :roll:

dick

Likes Dirt
Simo said:
hha, start another little bitch fight thing in alex's thread :p
i was just trying to start an arguement with simo. cause he was defending alex, i had to bag him to start one.
didnt mean to bag u alex

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can u show me where i wrote that, i believe u posted a line saying "keep buying shit and you'll get even better" before i posted here

dick

Likes Dirt
i quoted from a pm u sent me.

when i said keep buying shit, i was only joking about how much he buys. i never said anything about how good he is.

a bit after that i got a pm from u saying what i quoted...someting to do with starting a shit fight.

Dane

Likes Dirt
if i could affor it i'd buy more parts than i need.

love you camera work Alex. ;) and the fox are very nice!