Dog.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Wow, now I feel guilty.

I dropped my dog off at my parents place a few months ago and haven't gone back to get him yet. :eek:

duck_man

Likes Dirt
I dont have a dog, but I went and huged my cat. Dog or cat this make you feel attached to your pets

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
ok, i have no heartwarming poems, but i'll play:

This is Jose. He's 3. He likes licking things, cuddles and food. the best part of his day is when i get home, but it's even better when i get home from a ride because he can do all 3 of his favourite things at once: lick the sweat off my face while cuddling.
2011-01-10 21.54.28.jpg

This is Ziggy. He's 2. He likes eating milk bottles, snoring and eating flies. It's worth opening the flyscreens on a summer day - there's hours of entertainment as ziggy chases them around the house and over-commits while trying to take the suckers down.
2011-01-10 21.54.41.jpg

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Nice post.
I`ve got a young Kelpie who was abandoned on the side of the road at about 3 weeks old with a splinter in his right eye. Taken to the local vet with death`s door ajar and brought back from the brink.
Now with my family and almost blind in one eye but he likes nothing more than to run along behind my wheel as I hit up the local trails.
Never had a dog as a kid. Stuff like this makes me wish I did.
Cheers
MH

duck_man

Likes Dirt
For such a simple little cartoon it has so much feeling and meaning.

Im glad you all like it as much as I do.