Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

LPG

likes thicc birds
Medium Long I reckon is the go, similar size to my Paradox L and a bit roomier than my Medium Optic which was always a touch short
Im a pretty average proportioned 179cm and fit my AM9 in ML pretty well. I think I would be happy on a large as well if I went from a 45 to a 35 stem. Even if the reach numbers are a bit scary their size guide seems pretty good for average sizes and is based on a 40mm stem. Unlike some bikes they don't seem to ride like boats despite the lengths.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm just waiting for Bird to confirm that they have a green one and send me the tracking number.
Because I've learned my lesson and purchased a main stream bike with local support....

Anyone know much about the Kitsuma Air? Seems to be a decent option for us Fox haters.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm just waiting for Bird to confirm that they have a green one and send me the tracking number.
Because I've learned my lesson and purchased a main stream bike with local support....

Anyone know much about the Kitsuma Air? Seems to be a decent option for us Fox haters.
They're pretty good. Compared to my X2 I'd certainly say they leave nothing on the table. They're so much easier to adjust whilst riding due to the dials.

No experience of working on them though.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Theres a vid where they compare Spur, Ripley and Izzo.

Link -

The bloke from straightline, I'm waiting for a cartel hit as he's riding through the forest.

Have not watched this one.

EDIT : Just watched this one, both bikes do not have trunnion mount shocks, the Spurs is standard.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out