Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts. Had a run in at a coaching day, last weekend, that my wife and a mate were running for newbies. The guy wanted to go into the MTB park we were at. A cocky young fella, with his girlfriend. Kept telling us it was an e-mtb bike because it had mtb suspension. Which was true. It did have Fox 46 triple crown forks (I've never seen Fox46 forks before this) and a fox rear shock. A very, very nice bit of kit mind you. He said his GF was going to ride it as she couldn't keep up with him. His GF looked like she had NEVER ridden a bike before let alone this thing. Name dropped the manager of the park and said he had seen him in there before and he was fine with him riding it. Unfortunately for him, we were on the phone to the guy at the time (who is a friend of ours too) and he said he did him go past him while he was doing trail maintenance and by the time he realised what he was riding he couldn't flag him down and NO, he couldn't ride in there as his liability didn't cover him and he was fucking up the trails. So the kid gave up, shitty, and got out his tow rope and proceeded to get his GF to tow him up the sealed road beside us. I shudder to think of what would have happened if he had been able to go in and his poor GF had tried to tow him up the singletrack trails so he could ride down, as that was obviously his intention. Then I find out he's been knocking off the KOMs in the park on it too. I don't care about Strava, but fair is fair and if you've worked hard to get a legitimate KOM then you should be entitled to it. Little prick.
Anyway after my long intro, this is the bike and is it a an e-mtb? I think not as it's not pedal assist. The other thing he claimed was he could ride it on the road without rego which I hotly disputed too..... I've googled it and still think I'm right.
The bike was a different brand, but looked like this

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts. Had a run in at a coaching day, last weekend, that my wife and a mate were running for newbies. The guy wanted to go into the MTB park we were at. A cocky young fella, with his girlfriend. Kept telling us it was an e-mtb bike because it had mtb suspension. Which was true. It did have Fox 46 triple crown forks (I've never seen Fox46 forks before this) and a fox rear shock. A very, very nice bit of kit mind you. He said his GF was going to ride it as she couldn't keep up with him. His GF looked like she had NEVER ridden a bike before let alone this thing. Name dropped the manager of the park and said he had seen him in there before and he was fine with him riding it. Unfortunately for him, we were on the phone to the guy at the time (who is a friend of ours too) and he said he did him go past him while he was doing trail maintenance and by the time he realised what he was riding he couldn't flag him down and NO, he couldn't ride in there as his liability didn't cover him and he was fucking up the trails. So the kid gave up, shitty, and got out his tow rope and proceeded to get his GF to tow him up the sealed road beside us. I shudder to think of what would have happened if he had been able to go in and his poor GF had tried to tow him up the singletrack trails so he could ride down, as that was obviously his intention. Then I find out he's been knocking off the KOMs in the park on it too. I don't care about Strava, but fair is fair and if you've worked hard to get a legitimate KOM then you should be entitled to it. Little prick.
Anyway after my long intro, this is the bike and is it a an e-mtb? I think not as it's not pedal assist. The other thing he claimed was he could ride it on the road without rego which I hotly disputed too..... I've googled it and still think I'm right.
The bike was a different brand, but looked like this

View attachment 366417

He is full of shit on all counts.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Exactly Poodle. And it had a throttle.
Get used to it kids.
This is where stuff will head and you can bet Fox, SRAM, Shimano and the usual suspects will be keen to open up new revenue streams by tweaking their existing products. Sure looks like a non ICE moto to my untrained eye.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Get used to it kids.
This is where stuff will head and you can bet Fox, SRAM, Shimano and the usual suspects will be keen to open up new revenue streams by tweaking their existing products. Sure looks like a non ICE moto to my untrained eye.
Sure will. And he'll be back in as soon as our backs are turned because to him it's an electric mountainbike

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Get used to it kids.
There is already plenty of E-bike specific items/versions such as forks and rims.