Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Aldi stands, double retail
with vic lockdown everything at aldi is selling immediately, i tried get a floor pump day after, all gone

there was a guy selling multi snack waffle maker for 100, retail 39.99, his argument was he freighted them in from nsw, as their was no stock in vic, same thing happened with the punching ball stand, retail was 199, advert for over 350 as they did not sell in vic - cos it’s a high load item , needed 2 carry and in melb you’re limited to 1 shopper..Aldi decided not to sell in all victoria

Jpez

Down on the left!
with vic lockdown everything at aldi is selling immediately, i tried get a floor pump day after, all gone

there was a guy selling multi snack waffle maker for 100, retail 39.99, his argument was he freighted them in from nsw, as their was no stock in vic, same thing happened with the punching ball stand, retail was 199, advert for over 350 as they did not sell in vic - cos it’s a high load item , needed 2 carry and in melb you’re limited to 1 shopper..Aldi decided not to sell in all victoria
So that’s why you were in Smelbourne last week! You were doing the rounds of all the Aldis looking for booty to sell at a 300% markup on market place! :p

MrLazy

Likes Bikes
Aldi stands, double retail

View attachment 366651
Thats weird - the connectors on my Aldi stand are spin clamps rather than quick releases (although on the bit that attached to the bike on mine IS a quick connector too, but doesnt look to be the same material).

Looks exactly the same except for that. Can anyone confirm if they did get one from Aldi with quick releases on all parts?

Daniel Hale

So that’s why you were in Smelbourne last week! You were doing the rounds of all the Aldis looking for booty to sell at a 300% markup on market place! :p
actually flogging off fixie bikes, and parts - all the buyers wanted delivery, one guy in maribyrnong came out with no mask, his 2 female neighbours pulled up in their car, shouted hello, both had no masks

moorey

call me Mia
actually flogging off fixie bikes, and parts - all the buyers wanted delivery, one guy in maribyrnong came out with no mask, his 2 female neighbours pulled up in their car, shouted hello, both had no masks
Wait......you're driving into and around stage 4 to deliver bike parts? You think THEY'RE the problem?

Daniel Hale

Wait......you're driving into and around stage 4 to deliver bike parts? You think THEY'RE the problem?
contactless dropoff, i got contacted by todd sampson yesterday, wants to buy a campy front wheel of mine, he’s a big anti coronavirus, let’s do things differently kind of guy.
besides i had to drop off a security gate pass and keys to botanic gardens...apparently they don’t trust me to have them in these times and not use them, go figure

moorey

call me Mia
contactless dropoff, i got contacted by todd sampson yesterday, wants to buy a campy front wheel of mine, he’s a big anti coronavirus, let’s do things differently kind of guy.
besides i had to drop off a security gate pass and keys to botanic gardens...apparently they don’t trust me to have them in these times and not use them, go figure
Yeah, nah.....you’re definitely flouting the restrictions there buddy. WTF!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Would've been good to know last week.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, but if I'm going die because of a bike, I want it to be me sending it beyond my capabilities, not because someone thoughtlessly covered it in cooties
You're missing the point .. . He is immune to the varus! So you can't catch it either.

Also...now you have that bike, you better send it. You better send it good.