Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, would like but a bit overpriced, when you want to ask that sort of money it's pretty stupid not to post if people want it. Pretty limiting considering all qlders are broke because Anna ruined there lives
His description doesn't inspire that kind of interest from me...which monsters are they?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Indeed. What I found particularly infuriating, is that old mate shitstain just couldn't accept that he massively fucked up, and kept trying to weasel out of being called out as being an evil shitstain.

On a related note, Firefox browser allows the user to take a screenshot of a whole page of forum or social media posts :)
What drives me crazy but also puts up a bright neon game-on sign for the hordes to add all the smart arse comments they like.

"If you don't want to buy it or don't approve then don't say anything. Keep quiet and don't ruin the sale"

Even when they know full well that the sale is a borderline pisstake. Recent FB sales like these just shows how rubbish people can be. It is a pity and takes any goodwill out of it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Today's roll of the dice for overpriced Covid taxed 2000's hardtails.
View attachment 368278
Notice this one's still doing the rounds, only now for a vitriol adjusted price of $1100.

Depending on condition and your faith in 13 year old XTR, that might almost be considered okay...? I'd gamble despite its age that'd still provide a lot of smiles per mile considering it was top of the range when new.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Notice this one's still doing the rounds, only now for a vitriol adjusted price of $1100.

Depending on condition and your faith in 13 year old XTR, that might almost be considered okay...? I'd gamble despite its age that'd still provide a lot of smiles per mile considering it was top of the range when new.
True, it has had a chunk of value adjusted. A tough one to command $2.5k and now getting a bit more realistic.