Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Here's one... I like Crema a lot, the bikes are gorgeous. But this is nuts... Buys a 30yo bus, doesn't fully inspect it. A year later identifies problems and tries to sue the previous owner (lol). It's called caveat emptor mate. The kicker? He is TRYING TO CROWDFUND the money he needs to fix his little side project (circa 25k EUR) so that he can have a sweet holiday trip.

Thinking I might set up a GoFundMe for a new bike... Tryingt o get $15k together for a new Yeti guys so anything you can do to chip in would be greatly appreciated. I'll send good vibes back in exchange.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's one... I like Crema a lot, the bikes are gorgeous. But this is nuts... Buys a 30yo bus, doesn't fully inspect it. A year later identifies problems and tries to sue the previous owner (lol). It's called caveat emptor mate. The kicker? He is TRYING TO CROWDFUND the money he needs to fix his little side project (circa 25k EUR) so that he can have a sweet holiday trip.

Thinking I might set up a GoFundMe for a new bike... Tryingt o get $15k together for a new Yeti guys so anything you can do to chip in would be greatly appreciated. I'll send good vibes back in exchange.
WTF haha
The level of entitlement some people in this world have is out of control.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Clearly needed for mental health. Slipping that term in has to be good for few free $$$.

Now if Yeti could just ditch that Switch Infinity thing then I could love more. Until then I will only remember the classic ARCs, FROs and ASX.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I hate crowd funding, especially for business. If you can't find it yourself...get investors not donations arse hole! Anyway crowd funding for a sweet holiday? What a fucking douche.

I'm going to crowd fund for my super. Then I can stop working and know I'll have find for future grey poodle.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I hate crowd funding, especially for business. If you can't find it yourself...get investors not donations arse hole! Anyway crowd funding for a sweet holiday? What a fucking douche.

I'm going to crowd fund for my super. Then I can stop working and know I'll have find for future grey poodle.
il contribute 5c. gotta spread the love around.