Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
You could get 6 of them for $3000. Some dude in a bike shop took the rest of the week off after selling him that.
oh c'mon, don't you know good 'equiptment' when you see it..me thinks Mr personal trainer should have at least finished primary school!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The c*nt that picked up a brick and waved it threateningly at my brother as he rode past his house yesterday. My brother was in full motocross gear too, not sure what his intention was if my brother did decide to stop and see what the guys problem was.

It arked my older brother up pretty hard, all three of us were pretty close to going back to his house and seeing what his issue was.

moorey

call me Mia
The c*nt that picked up a brick and waved it threateningly at my brother as he rode past his house yesterday. My brother was in full motocross gear too, not sure what his intention was if my brother did decide to stop and see what the guys problem was.

It arked my older brother up pretty hard, all three of us were pretty close to going back to his house and seeing what his issue was.
Douche? Yep. Douche listing? :noidea: