Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
Doing us all proud on Australia Day...

Going to see the Paddington movie with my young family at 10am today in Geelong Village cinemas. Walking down Ryrie st just before the cinema is a cafe that is unusually full of tattooed loud bogans. There was plenty of them that were clearly already drunk at 10am. There was a lot of modified bogan vehicles parked there. I can only guess they were going for a "car club cruise".

One was walking in front of us a man dragging along a little boy that couldn't be more than 4 years old. The man is yelling out to his esteemed peers and I hear very clearly the word "c$nt". A lady behind us (must be his missus) yells out to him but he is not concerned.

Geelong has come a long way, but there is still a long journey ahead. What hope has that little fella got with a drop kick parent like that. Last seem them tearing off down the street in a black very loud Monaro.

stirk

Burner
Doing us all proud on Australia Day...

Going to see the Paddington movie with my young family at 10am today in Geelong Village cinemas. Walking down Ryrie st just before the cinema is a cafe that is unusually full of tattooed loud bogans. There was plenty of them that were clearly already drunk at 10am. There was a lot of modified bogan vehicles parked there. I can only guess they were going for a "car club cruise".

One was walking in front of us a man dragging along a little boy that couldn't be more than 4 years old. The man is yelling out to his esteemed peers and I hear very clearly the word "c$nt". A lady behind us (must be his missus) yells out to him but he is not concerned.

Geelong has come a long way, but there is still a long journey ahead. What hope has that little fella got with a drop kick parent like that. Last seem them tearing off down the street in a black very loud Monaro.
Firstly, the word cunt is so common place now that even prominent people with camera's pointed in their faces say it and the media jump all over it with glee and happy laughter. In my opinion the word cunt does not refer to a woman's genitals, or anything to do with a woman, it is just 'apparently' the most derogatory word you can call someone or an endearing word to call a mate when joking. It all depends on the way you deliver the word. Use it with pride, not hide.

Secondly, seemingly lovely well dressed parents driving overpriced European cars can have cunt kids or be cunt's to their kids, molest them etc.

Everything you posted could be me except the driving Monaro part or being drunk at a cafe, cause that would be strange getting drunk at a cafe??? What are they serving at that cafe? Sounds like my kind of cafe ;)

Sigh, I would love a black Monaro...

monaro.JPG

Also must say your profile picture is a bit strange, kid with a RUN DMC hat and what looks like the Ramones t'shirt but the hand is a Star Trek Spock 'peace be with you' sign not a rock on sign.... very confusion, or very original.

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
[

Also must say your profile picture is a bit strange, kid with a RUN DMC hat and what looks like the Ramones t'shirt but the hand is a Star Trek Spock 'peace be with you' sign not a rock on sign.... very confusion, or very original.[/QUOTE]

says the man with the lego dog with the lever on its arse!

stirk

Burner
It's an antenna not a lever as the dog is remote controlled.

Looks can be deceiving is what I should have said rather than comment on the profile in detail, apologies if I cause offence regarding my comments on the profile picture.

scblack

Leucocholic
It's an antenna not a lever as the dog is remote controlled.

Looks can be deceiving is what I should have said rather than comment on the profile in detail, apologies if I cause offence regarding my comments on the profile picture.
Its almost a Lego K9. How cool.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
The BMX craze was/is out of control.

I listed this Crisp Pro BMX a while ago for $300.

Almost immediately I was contacted to pull it from sale at $1k. I did, and he promised to swing by to pick it up quickly. He went onto issuing a limited number of re-production frames based on mine:

http://www.ozbmx.com.au/index.php?showtopic=56782

A hour later, someone else wanted to pay $2k for it. Out of honesty, I turned her down & she went a bit mad. Quite mad in fact.

Obviously, I didn't quite know what I had...but I only paid $300 for it second-hand years earlier!

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
Firstly, the word cunt is so common place now that even prominent people with camera's pointed in their faces say it and the media jump all over it with glee and happy laughter. In my opinion the word cunt does not refer to a woman's genitals, or anything to do with a woman, it is just 'apparently' the most derogatory word you can call someone or an endearing word to call a mate when joking. It all depends on the way you deliver the word. Use it with pride, not hide.

Secondly, seemingly lovely well dressed parents driving overpriced European cars can have cunt kids or be cunt's to their kids, molest them etc.

Everything you posted could be me except the driving Monaro part or being drunk at a cafe, cause that would be strange getting drunk at a cafe??? What are they serving at that cafe? Sounds like my kind of cafe ;)

Sigh, I would love a black Monaro...

View attachment 306791

Also must say your profile picture is a bit strange, kid with a RUN DMC hat and what looks like the Ramones t'shirt but the hand is a Star Trek Spock 'peace be with you' sign not a rock on sign.... very confusion, or very original.
I'm guessing you don't have kids from your post. The Monaro was not the classic, but the 2 door taxi marketing tool from not so long ago. The profile pic is my 8 year old son, attempting to embrace pop culture (hat/shirt etc) throw a gang sign but getting it a bit mixed up. I thought it was funny for a skinny white kid to act as such...maybe not in other peoples eyes. Thanks for your feedback all the same.

moorey

call me Mia
this got posted up on SEQ downhill n swap.... almost instantly commented it looked like a certain bike that was posted up that was cracked

dodgy dingo is still being dodgy
Yeah, he's not dingo. Poor prick prolly bought it for $800 and doesn't know....or does, and is a chunt.

stirk

Burner
I'm guessing you don't have kids from your post. The Monaro was not the classic, but the 2 door taxi marketing tool from not so long ago. The profile pic is my 8 year old son, attempting to embrace pop culture (hat/shirt etc) throw a gang sign but getting it a bit mixed up. I thought it was funny for a skinny white kid to act as such...maybe not in other peoples eyes. Thanks for your feedback all the same.
I thought the profile picture was you...:behindsofa:

Nah yeah, I realised it was your kid and was only making a point that appearances are deceiving. You may have come across some genuine 'bad' bogans but I know a few people who might fit your basic description and they are great parents, maybe say the cunt word and other swear words a bit too often but are good people and treat their kids very well.

You can't bring tattoo's into any judgement of a person as so many people have tattoo's now it means nothing.

A little more context and description of the situation would help, otherwise you are coming across as someone who is uptight to be around the rougher, less 'upper class', citizens of Straya.

I live a smidge west of Sydney and see what you basically described a lot and never stress about it.

Anyway, I apologised if I caused offence regarding my comments about your profile, knowing it was your kid, and I love both bands he is displaying, I just thought I'd use that as a point that you can't judge a cracked frame by it's advertisement ;)

Oh, and I have 3 sprog rats.