Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

beejay

Likes Dirt
Wednesday said:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/moone...ike/1122122905
Dont take drugs kiddies and create an abortion like this.
The battery set up looks like a block of c4!
There's no way I would trust that dodgy setup of LiPo's on my back. Just think.... come flying off in a crash, land on your back and damage one of the cells and you've got an explosive fire big enough to celebrate the fourth of July. :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's no way I would trust that dodgy setup of LiPo's on my back. Just think.... come flying off in a crash, land on your back and damage one of the cells and you've got an explosive fire big enough to celebrate the fourth of July. :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:
Hoverboard...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Those boxers on the glory e-bike don't look like they will stand up to the mega g-forces such a set up will deliver.
...a quote from SamD "You still get the same exercise with an Ebike, you just get triple the scenery. If you've got the neural speed to handle one"

So, it stands to reason that mega g-forces don't worry our eBiker types with their superior neural speed... they are up to it.

Beej1

That battery setup is ridiculous.
The battery set up looks like a block of c4!
What ... this work of art below? Looks perfectly safe to me...

Untitled-2.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...a quote from SamD "You still get the same exercise with an Ebike, you just get triple the scenery. If you've got the neural speed to handle one"

So, it stands to reason that mega g-forces don't worry our eBiker types with their superior neural speed... they are up to it.
Neural speed...I've read that on here before from an e-bike apologist. I wonder if it is the same person?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Why is it that remote control crap enthusiasts insist on calling lithium ion batteries LiPo? The batteries there are probably SLA and ripped out of something like a UPS. He hasn't gone to the expense of lithium polymer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poppa Steve is obviously a bike enthusiast.

The e-bike battery pack looks like a prop from an 80s action film! Cut the red wire...