Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Can't mistake him for anyone else, well, maybe Henry Fonda :)

RB is really a haven for long forgotten trivia. I reckon we could easily and legally clean out the meat trays prizes at several RSL's on Trivia Nights. Podium finishes with a BBQ in the carpark afterwards. People retire with less plans than that.
There used to be a very active trivia thread. Time to reactiate it maybe.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wold also be hard to believe that having parents with the surname 'Adam' would also give the same first and middle name to their son. This would be a transaction done in a McDonalds carpark at night I'd guess.
I do all my transactions in a McDonald's carpark...unless I can post.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Not sure if this should go here or the Confessions thread.....

Working in suburbia today with a bit of time between jobs. Searched bike shops to look at some tyres and up pops a listing for Eastwood Bike Exchange along with a link below from the BikeExchange.com.au site.

I’m thinking maybe it’s a warehouse kind of place that runs the website as well.....

Peeped it’s real website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Wonder what ‘the whole thing’ entails.
Well, we know it isn't handlebars, grips, seat, seatpost, rear wheel and tyre and any hints of brakes :)

I don't know how some of these folks wouldn't be embarrassed or slightly ashamed to offer such shitful messes and not even seem to blink an eye. I guess Gumtree is an intelligence test for the potential buyer.

I noticed the hot 5010 for $5k is still up for sale in a few places too.

Not sure if this should go here or the Confessions thread.....

Working in suburbia today with a bit of time between jobs. Searched bike shops to look at some tyres and up pops a listing for Eastwood Bike Exchange along with a link below from the BikeExchange.com.au site.

I’m thinking maybe it’s a warehouse kind of place that runs the website as well.....

Peeped it’s real website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Choppy ?