Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Having looked through the ads in this thread I think there is a statistically significant correlation between spelling/literacy (or lack thereof) and the "douchiness" of the listing.

Is spelling and literacy getting worse over time or is it just that before the internet there was almost zero chance of reading something written by someone who was only semi-literate?

Maybe the causal relationship is the other way round. What if putting your forks on the wrong way around causes an immediate loss of the ability to spell, capitalise properly or use punctuation?

tobbogonist

a registered member
Having looked through the ads in this thread I think there is a statistically significant correlation between spelling/literacy (or lack thereof) and the "douchiness" of the listing.

Is spelling and literacy getting worse over time or is it just that before the internet there was almost zero chance of reading something written by someone who was only semi-literate?

Maybe the causal relationship is the other way round. What if putting your forks on the wrong way around causes an immediate loss of the ability to spell, capitalise properly or use punctuation?
Definately the other way around, a mate of mine cross threaded his pedals last month and his usually well written christmas cards where an absolute mess, sure he maintains his 6 year old son wrote them.. but i know what really happened.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Definately the other way around, a mate of mine cross threaded his pedals last month and his usually well written christmas cards where an absolute mess, sure he maintains his 6 year old son wrote them.. but i know what really happened.
I think that's very unfair. I love Xmas cards. It's the thought that counts. I always take great pride in telling everyone my 6 year old helped. Despite the fact I don't have a 6 year old...
PS. Sorry Jackson families out there :rolleyes:

Attachments

safreek

Know, " eye think it's good the, punchuation and speling seems fine

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube

Huffy Good Vibrations Bike

Rides really nice with super comfy seat, wide handle bars and 26" tyres.

Has a bell, kick stand and a small reflector under the seat.

Adult size - I am 170cm and it would not suit anyone shorter than this.

I have barely used this since purchase new 6 months ago and it has lived indoors during that time.

This is a cruiser bike so it does not have gears.

No rust or major scratches. Tyres are basically new. The only issue is the front brake needs tightening. The back brake works fine.

Please text or email only as i do not answer calls. Thx.