Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I had a young bloke ask to borrow the wheel set I had for sale as he had smashed his rear wheel that weekend and he didn't have the cash to buy them.
He wanted the set for "1 week max" and even know he only needed the rear, though it would look better if he had a matching set :oops:

I'm all for helping folk but FFS, they're for sale ya turnip.
Reminds me of an instance a couple of weeks ago at the trail head, unloading and assembling bikes, getting ready, talking shit, run into another mate, great excuse to talk more shit then a freight train of teenagers comes through. One of them looking very forlorn holding a rear wheel that now resembles an ornate interpretative sculpture. Kid crashes into conversation "oi any of use gotta rear wheel I can borrow?" We all give him The Look at which point he quickly upgrades his pitch to "any of you have a rear wheel I can buy?"

Fast learner.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah I love that logic. Like ”4 month old bike. BEST bike I’ve ever owned!!!” Yeah? Then why are you selling the bloody thing.
To be fair this statement may be true and it does not actually have to imply its a good bike - It might be a shitty bike - but its the best shitty bike he has ever owned :)