down by the river. college gap, geewong

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
this gap has been along time coming, it was about 3years ago that we started clearing a line.
Gus hit us College Gap for the first time yesterday
heres the proof. . .

Attachments

Last edited:

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
ive got a few more photos gus, so ill put em on a CD for ya, i had to shrink the files down a heap, but ill burn em in the big format.

Ill also get the Negs properly scanned aswell so u can send em to norco.

anymore pics . of the landings??anything coulda happened from that point of no return! although the fact hes lookin pretty chuffed with hiself (rather than that look of agony you get when one eats shit) prolly means he nailed it bigtime. still a couple of landing shots would be cool..
top work either way.

fastrider gus

super huck
yea i made it out alive... first time i cased it by about 3 or 4 inches, but it was fine.. didnt even feel it.. after a few hits it was down easy. nearly killed myself later on that day when i did it with just a potty lid though! lol...

dylma

Likes Dirt
the last photo me explains he landed it (unless he stacked, and you went back months later and took a photo of him in the same gear, but i doubt it).

oh yeh, the guy in the last photo on the right looks just a little bogan

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Pics dont really do it justice as usual... wish I had my digi to get it on video :mad:
Its seriously massive but... Gus was stickin it with barely a sound...
prob a good thing you didnt come out with us sat day night ey :p

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big ups gus... big fukn ups! Hard to tell how big it is in those pics, but the 2nd last pic with the lads looking up kinda tells ya how far down the landing is...damn hell far!

Any video?

fastrider gus

super huck
the pics dont show the exact size of the gap/fall, but i can say for sure its bigger than carcass gap judging by the airtime (heaps!!!) and a little bigger than creswick.. gotta chop out a couple of trees to get a better angle of size, then Ben Watkins is gonna come down next w/e and have a look at it. Danny (video-man from Inertia and drunken, downhill & dissorderly) is gonna come and film it too..

no video yet though, we couldnt find anyone with a camera! Bens SLR was bloody good though, cheers ben! post some pics from the smaller gap soon!

(edit) i spoke too soon! lol...

stacka

Likes Dirt
gus..............am disappointed in you..........why was I not informed!!! nah props man, what happened to mega drop zone? abandoned mission? i hope not. anyhow, next session gice me a buzz and ill come for a huck. sick gap.