downhill 30+ noob...

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
check out For The Riders in Annerley or Taylor Cycles in Chapel Hill. I haven't been to Taylor Cycles, but apparently they have prices as cheap as sites such as chain reaction. Good luck

TyP

Squid
Castle hill

are you heading out to castle hill this weekend BLKLUXY? I went out the other weekend but couldnt find which entrence to use so didnt get to ride

blkluxy73

Likes Bikes
hey i'm after a new backpack for dh riding with the waist belt..what's good atm and where and what do you guys recommend buying in brisbane cheers...

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
hey i'm after a new backpack for dh riding with the waist belt..what's good atm and where and what do you guys recommend buying in brisbane cheers...
You "plead" not to be banned, yet you continue to give no consideration to forum rules?! There are specific topics for all of these questions you're asking, which ensures that when people open a thread it is actually about the topic they thought it was!

Spend some time looking at the existing threads before just throwing a question out there randomly - you may find it has already been answered umpteen times...

Last edited: