Downhill & Freeriders

Petercass

Likes Dirt
ummm this sat wa are going ourimbah but shuttles are full unless you can sort something out,
im doing push runs in syd myabe tomorrow morning, wed and thurs all day

brendan_h

Likes Dirt
I i got a driver for shuttles just got to work out a car as i dont think my bike will fit in my car and i dont have a tow bar

CraigS

Likes Dirt
I'd be keen to come out too, just depends on the missus and kids. Last time I was out at the ANSTO end it was heaps of fun. Not really DH but like a little "shore" park.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd be keen to come out too, just depends on the missus and kids. Last time I was out at the ANSTO end it was heaps of fun. Not really DH but like a little "shore" park.
Yeah really just to show steph and shannon have a bit of a much around, then head to playing fields to check out the awesome changes to the DH track there :)
Let me know if can make it then, although it wont be super early...

brendan_h

Likes Dirt
i got uup there around 2. Im loving the new track should be good once i get more confident back on the bike.
Where abouts on saturday you going? Ive got a mate who is gana get in riding hes getting a bike this week and was gana take him to ourimbah to learn the dh/freeride way. Should be intersting seeming he got no experience

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i got uup there around 2. Im loving the new track should be good once i get more confident back on the bike.
Where abouts on saturday you going? Ive got a mate who is gana get in riding hes getting a bike this week and was gana take him to ourimbah to learn the dh/freeride way. Should be intersting seeming he got no experience
Good track to learn on! id love to go back up there again! :) anyone else keen?

Menai this Saturday... maybe 9 or 10 ish - what does everyone else think?

Petercass

Likes Dirt
sounds good :D
bring amy on the xc bike..... she can push it like a trolley because she will pike for sure! prolly think the trail is too "moist"

by the way we are taking over this thread :D so everyone keep an eye out in here for ride days

Last edited:

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HAHAHA thats gold! if i show her you used the P word she will be there.
nah she has a few things going on in the background shes doing at the mo...

When can we get back to Ourimbah? - Newts, i reckon you wont like Nowra. Come with us to Ourimbah next time.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont blame you, ill do it one day though :)

Shame you cant make ourimbah, we will be going other times though, just jump in with us then...