Downhill & Freeriders

brendan_h

Likes Dirt
how is menai to learn at? im keen to hit up somthing different as ive only ever riden at ourimbah. plus my mate has never riden other then to school with me a few years ago.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Blake,

Its Luke, Pete's mate...

If you still have a spot for ourimbah, I'm keen to tag along.
Awesome ill add you to the list, if need be and if possible we could look at taking 2 vehicles up there. Just depends on how many riders we have interested.

Hope your keeping my seat warm boys :)
Always Judd, cant wait for you to get back on that evil and clean us all up! :cool:

how is menai to learn at? im keen to hit up somthing different as ive only ever riden at ourimbah. plus my mate has never riden other then to school with me a few years ago.
Ansto is perfect to learn at, we can go there first for a little play and then can show you playing fields, some good things there, big & small. come along and bring your friend!

brendan_h

Likes Dirt
yeah im keen to go to menai for somthing different just worryed about my mate having a stack lol.

ill see what i can do and if i can get a car for ourimbah. if not then we will come to menai.

so whats the plan for saturday and what time

Last edited:

Petercass

Likes Dirt
y do you ask? are you bringing the snags?
haha ALOT of people are coming, but it doesnt matter... its all push runs !

Newts

Likes Dirt
HAHAHA thats gold! if i show her you used the P word she will be there.
nah she has a few things going on in the background shes doing at the mo...

When can we get back to Ourimbah? - Newts, i reckon you wont like Nowra. Come with us to Ourimbah next time.
No can do the weekend of 17/18. Going to the food and wine fair at Darling Harbour on Saturday and then heading to this overrated restaraunt called Glass:rolleyes: I heard that one of the chefs there is a superhero on a DH rig...Pete will that get me an extra prawn in an entree?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No can do the weekend of 17/18. Going to the food and wine fair at Darling Harbour on Saturday and then heading to this overrated restaraunt called Glass:rolleyes: I heard that one of the chefs there is a superhero on a DH rig...Pete will that get me an extra prawn in an entree?
hahahahaha!

sucks to be you Newts...

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Saturday is gonna be nuts! Got about 4 of my mates coming with me, blake you better have your huck on!!

Petercass

Likes Dirt
glass is nuts on a sat night... not the best night to go for a good dining experience, good luck!

blake
sounds like there is going to be 10+ riders on sat.... LOL

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
glass is nuts on a sat night... not the best night to go for a good dining experience, good luck!

blake
sounds like there is going to be 10+ riders on sat.... LOL
ummmmm, hahaha :) someone better bring a bucketload of snags then! :)
plus im pretty sure you have coaxed ames into coming down to try out her new camera...