Downhill & Freeriders

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Wengi, I'm gonna try cancel my leave for sat cause I'll need to save it for when the games are re-scheduled. I was looking forward to not working....

on another note...
Any one free tomorrow? Even it's just for some pushies out menai

Busiboy

Squid
Hey guys, a beginer here, I live in south Sydney and am wondering if there is any trails nearby. Looking for something straight forward to build mojo

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are a couple of guys in here that ride down that way often. You will have to keep a look out there messages. What sort of bike you got and how new to Dh or fr are you?

Busiboy

Squid
There are a couple of guys in here that ride down that way often. You will have to keep a look out there messages. What sort of bike you got and how new to Dh or fr are you?
I have a high-ish spec hardtail silverback

I am a newbie, fitness isn't real good although I'm willing to push and suffer, skill level is low although as a kid I used to think I knew all the cool tricks.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay you sound like your more in to xc ride so you may want to look at the Sydney night ride thread.

Oxford Falls regular rides

Does anyone here ride Oxford Falls late arvos during the week?

I would like to hook up with dh/fr riders for regular rides there.

I'm only a beginner donwhiller but i'd say my skill level is medium.

Riders 18+ years old would be better

Cheers

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Um, ok.

Anyone keen for an awaba trip on sunday?

Shred? anyone? no? do it!
Your the dude I rode with down kembla with who busted his wrist yeah?

At the moment I have sunday off, but I was planning on cancelling my leave tomorrow when I get to work. If awaba is 100% a goer I wont cancel my leave.

Who would be in?

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep that'd be right, planning all these rides whilst I'm in Adelaide. Have fun boys ! Very jealous !
That's not that far away, it's only 30 to40 min. Oh you mean south australia, did you take you bike and ride eagle mountain? Have you hear the games have changed date till some time in April

nickz

Likes Dirt
That's not that far away, it's only 30 to40 min. Oh you mean south australia, did you take you bike and ride eagle mountain? Have you hear the games have changed date till some time in April
I'll be doing the games in April, no Eagle mountain, but seen plenty of dirt jumps next to roads. Staying with friends in the Adelaide Hills, beautiful part of Australia,
I'm sure there are some bullshit trails in these hills.