Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
FUCK FUCKK, the men's timing was off then too?
Give Mik .4 of a second you CUNTS
Fucking oath. If screaming at the telly could affect things, then Loic would have flatted like Minaar, and Mick would be world champion. Alas, not to be.
4 Aussies in the top 10. Great effort!

Go

Likes Dirt
Aussies did great. Feel bad for Mick, so close yet again. Everyone ditch the clipless and buy an endubro bike right now.
Greg must be glad the dentist wheels made pinch flats virtually impossible

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
"Apparently" she thought there was some kind of timing error, she went over to UCI or something and said something didn't seem quite right about her time.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just some kid watching this whole thing behind my laptop.
If she had a clean run, like she claims, I don't care what corrected timing says, she wooda won. WC winner, faster than Tracey of late, no stacks or errors....I think she was robbed.

Logic

Likes Dirt
anyone seen some of the comments on the recent pinkbike post with the timings from the race?

bloody hell, I've never seen so many Americans and Canadians saying how shit the track is, its actually quite sad:(
I thought it was a banger of a race, and extremely entertaining.

moorey

call me Mia
anyone seen some of the comments on the recent pinkbike post with the timings from the race?

bloody hell, I've never seen so many Americans and Canadians saying how shit the track is, its actually quite sad:(
I agree the track isn't quite up to WC standard, mainly due to flatness, but was a cracker of a race, and it doesn't matter when everyone races the same track.

Logic

Likes Dirt
I agree the track isn't quite up to WC standard, mainly due to flatness, but was a cracker of a race, and it doesn't matter when everyone races the same track.
Would be interesting to see a WC on Mystic DH, I actually reckon everyone would like it. But UCI like to race THE SAME TRACKS EVERY YEAR.....

shit, I'm starting to sound like the pinkbike commenters now too....

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Nobody complained about the track the last couple of times it's been raced in the World Cup.

Logic

Likes Dirt
Nobody complained about the track the last couple of times it's been raced in the World Cup.
honestly, I've only been involved in the racing scene for 2 years now. But I swear there has been so many complaints this year about almost every damn track!

I don't think the camera positioning helped this race either, so many gnarly spots that were missed like Mick's drop for example.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?

They are probably just butthurt that for once they have to stay up to watch the downhill.

Maybe once Maydena bike park gets going we could get two rounds down here and really piss them off.

Logic

Likes Dirt
They are probably just butthurt that for once they have to stay up to watch the downhill.

Maybe once Maydena bike park gets going we could get two rounds down here and really piss them off.
HAHAHAHA that would be great!!!!!! Sometimes I reckon they don't know that there are countries other than America in this world.

Logic

Likes Dirt
*Their

But what are 'they're' tracks? :noidea:
Ugh, rookie mistake I'm usually the person that that bullies other about their grammar!

Not sure if I can get away with blaming autocorrect haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk