Drop zone

Jimass

Eats Squid
Nice work guys and loving the paint job! I might even have to copy its so good and because me and my mates free ride track is in view from the road, still on private land though.

fat horse

Likes Dirt
Us guys [me sanger tallongdownhill]cant take any credit for the paint job my 11yr old son and sangers girl did it came up a treat and disguises it well.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Us guys [me sanger tallongdownhill]cant take any credit for the paint job my 11yr old son and sangers girl did it came up a treat and disguises it well.
Now what happens if it disguises it to well, imagine, your flying down the hill and you look dead infront and to either side and you still can't see it, you slow down and pull of into what you think is bush and BAM you fall of the drop, yeah, I'd laugh.

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Now what happens if it disguises it to well, imagine, your flying down the hill and you look dead infront and to either side and you still can't see it, you slow down and pull of into what you think is bush and BAM you fall of the drop, yeah, I'd laugh.
it's good como but not that good:p It just takes the edge off the structure from a distance so it can't be easily seen from the parking area.

fat horse

Likes Dirt
me too :p ha ha

SANGER

Likes Dirt
If anyone can tell me how to post a video directly into my post rather than having it linked to youtube as i have done above.

SANGER

Likes Dirt
the next obstacle looks like it will be a see saw sanger is starting on the base today :cool:
Yea the cat is out of the bag. Made the hinge for the see saw (teeter totter) this arvo out of gal pipe slipped inside one another. There are 3 grease nipples located underneath for smooth operation. Anyway here is a pic and video to show how it will work.

I'll update as it progresses.

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Spent the arvo at fat horse's building the see saw and it turned out awsome. Looks huge in real life:eek:

Let me know what you think

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That definately is one massive see-saw. You might want to sort that gap in the middle out though:p

SANGER

Likes Dirt
We got some pretty intersting looks with the see saw in the back of trailer transporting it to location:eek:
We are planning on making a small entry ramp onto the see saw to minimse the up ramp angle and it will be a 3ft drop exit.

Should be fun once we incorperate skinny ladders to make it more technical.

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
Looking good boys wish i could be building and riding with ya's.f@#k this flue been bed ridden and can't even go to the world cup:mad:not happy