Drop zone

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Well myself, fathorse and his young bloke spent a good 6hrs at the trail today building and riding. It took a while to get the see saw up ramp and down ramp dialled in but it rides really smooth now so it was worth it.

Heres a pic of the see saw and its surroundings

see saw

Sessioning the drop
me and fathorses young bloke

fathorse

Dug

Likes Dirt
Too cool love them see saws just plain fun. Built a little one for the local kids out of a big arsed plank and a round butt end. Can't keep em off it.. Great work too much fun;)

wambiri

Likes Dirt
wow

reading thorugh the whole thing this looks like you have put alot of time and effort into the trail and it shows the obsticles look to be built great and fun.

awsome track.

fat horse

Likes Dirt
thanks for the kind comments guys ,alot of time and effort has gone in as well as alot of planning to make it work ,so far we have speed drops and soe techo stuff with more shore style stuff to come soon [its in the planning stage still]like i said if anyone is keen to check this out shoot me a pm :D

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the positive feedback... Makes it all worthwhile. Its a short run but our aim is to make it action packed. We are looking to let a few people ride the trail so as fat horse has mentioned just shoot us a pm if your interested.

SANGER

Likes Dirt
This week a booter will be added between the step up drop off obstacle and the see saw for some entertainment:D Also a kicker and lander will be added as well as some skinnies for some tech riding.

fat horse

Likes Dirt
sweet :D now all we need to do is get some more people enthused in the building part ;)

Last edited:

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
i'll be back in action this week finally kickin this pnuemonia out of me.should be good tuesday or wednesday to build again,wish i could help ya's build the stuff at night.

fat horse

Likes Dirt
its mainly in the bush humpin stuff round an setting up stuff .sanger and i can whip up booters and stuff in a couple of hours ,the seesaw only took bout 5 hours total to build but six hours to set up in bush with ups and down ramps so thats where the help is really needed :D

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Knocked up a booter ramp today. Split some lumber up for the rungs and used dead fall for the support structure. Turned out nice and gives plenty of air time.

SANGER

Likes Dirt
To the moon sanger,lookin good mate
Yea it gives you a kick in the air:D Its actually fairly smooth for the angle it on. It will be transported to the track probably tomorrow afternoon and we may have a quick ride if your keen.

Last edited: