Drug kid in Bali.....

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
It does seem odd that you send some young rebellious little hoodlim/chilled out hippy to a concrete hellhole filled with angry, bitter, hard men and expect them to come out the other side not wanting to use substances.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Thought I'd pop my head in to see how these kinds of chats go on the old Farkin these days.

"lock a young kid up for years for being dumb and doing something that really only harms himself [in a country where police purchase promotions, the navy runs their own maritime protection rackets, illegal cargo transfers and smuggling operations and the govt protects violent religious extremists]".

Aaaaand popping right back out again.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd pop my head in to see how these kinds of chats go on the old Farkin these days.

"lock a young kid up for years for being dumb and doing something that really only harms himself [in a country where police purchase promotions, the navy runs their own maritime protection rackets, illegal cargo transfers and smuggling operations and the govt protects violent religious extremists]".

Aaaaand popping right back out again.
Please pop back in and start banning ignorance. I miss the good old draconian days.

I still don't see what possible good can come from locking a kid up in indonesia. The more I think about it the more any length of time sounds like a death sentence.