dualie pride!

igothp

Likes Dirt
lets copy fuzzy's lead about hardtails and start a dualie topic. 8)
so lets get it going post your dualie in here!

hey im gonna be the ones to say dualie not dulie but i wouldn't of picked it if i was bored..NICE STINKy!! heres my atx(old pic, lot of updates on it)
like...xt rear hydro, armour front hydros, alex dx32 rim(soon to be 321 from rideguy!) new sram x-7 running gear, maxxis minion dh 2.5 front tyre and new race face prodigy dh forged cranks with kona jackshit pedals and r/face bottom bracket

igothp

Likes Dirt
yeah glad someone picked me up on my spelling thanks i will change it now, nice rig. white forks? what yr modle are they?

DEVLIN

Likes Dirt

*edit - better picture*

This my latest addition to the stable. More XC orientated than most of the bikes that will be shown here. Upgrades on purchase are Fox RLC, XTR calipers, Deore levers, XT discs, LX shifters, XTR rear derailleur and time pedals. An awesome bike at speed on single track. Just push on the pedals and off she goes. The only thing I don't like is that a lot of people have an NRS so it loses a bit of uniqueness. But there is a reason for that.

fastrider gus

super huck
damn alex... that thing is just damn sexy!!

i dont have any pics of my dually yet... but its big, green and mean... defenately not lean!! its a fat mama...

fastrider gus said:
damn alex... that thing is just damn sexy!!

i dont have any pics of my dually yet... but its big, green and mean... defenately not lean!! its a fat mama...
i got the brakes off it!!, well friday coming i do anyways

oh do we wants old pics of our old duallys too? here we go..nah we all know i had a killer 02 stinky :twisted:

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Here's new sweet 2002 DH Fluid. I'l be getting soem shermnas and hyrdos very very soon :D

bazza

look at me
and here is my little baby

specs as follows
02 jnrt pros (qr20)
02 stinky frame
ai chain guide
maxxis minions 2.7 front 2.5 front
odi moab lock ons
alex - hugi front 521 - shimano (wish it was a hugi) rear
tiagra rear deraliur
sram chain (begining the transition)
armours front and back

all i need now are some extension plates and a nice rear shock.