dumb street ridin on Rage!!

Damo

Likes Dirt
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D Did anyone witness that video clip bout 5 mins ago?

I think it was no. 20 on Rage, something bout "when I get u alone"
A dude with long hair riding a IH Stout, i think, being a courier in NY singing bout "when i get you alone" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny stuff, i couldn't stop laughin! Had shots of his stunt double doin a few tricks. Wat a crack up

Who would hav thought street ridin makin the top 20 on rage? :?

G

but who cant bunny hop a car bonnet? he has a ramp aswell i think his bike is an iron horse:?:

G

i think the <sarcasm> tags must be broken then.

But thats way way to smooth to be a bunnyhop

Mook

Squid
nah i know he did jump the car cause i read about it ages ago in a amb (i think¿) forget who the rider is though... sorry i couldnt help

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol guys c'mon give him a break. all mtbers complain about how we barely see MTB on tv, and when a singer who rides puts bikes on tv you bagg him? we should be thankin the dude for letting the public know that MTB IS KEWL AND EVEN POP SINGERS ARE hARDCORE MOUNTAIN BIKERS!!

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
I dont wanna rock up to the local skatepark on my MTB, and have to deal with grommets telling me its a skate park and i should go sing some pop....'cos i swear i will snap and the consequences will be severe, for both parties involved.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol dude as if any kid would say that... although it'd be funny seeing a kid try to be funny and then u break his nose with u're front wheel

that video clip isn't gonna make a lasting impression to peeps, things like redbull free ride events does..

i reckon 'good onya' for that singer dude, he's picked a good hobby

bazza

look at me
at least it showed some all right street ridin. i hate pop. oh yeah you can always get up skaters for being sk8er bois from avril ahahahhahaah. it was alright to watch one you turned down the volume. and ignored his poofy ways. still seeing him get hit by a car and his stunt doubles ridding away and hitting stuff would of been cooler. i am yet to try a bonnet ride every time its either a crappy bonnet or a new car....looks too slippery. im just waiting for a volvo or an old falcon to pull up....yeahhhh.

bazza

look at me
cool. ahaha sucks to be the pop singer. cant even ride and needs a stunt double. he probably would get hit by a car then!!!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ska tod, im gueesing you like ska, it's about time someone else on here wised up to the magical ways of Ska!! I know there's one other guy on here who is a ska fan but i can't remember who....
yes, there i go being OT again!

more on the topic, i think it's good tha the's riding on TV but that music isn't realy 'riding' music if you get what i mean. Plus pop sucks and i can't wait till the current pop trend dies!

ska todd

Just a guy
Simo said:
Ska tod, im gueesing you like ska, it's about time someone else on here wised up to the magical ways of Ska!! I know there's one other guy on here who is a ska fan but i can't remember who....
I am the Ska Todd of Iron Horse Bikes fame! (http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=1383)

I am a pretty huge fan of ska music. I was really into the NYC/Boston/Northeast scene from about 96-01...Toasters, Spring Heeled Jack, Slackers, Metro Stylee, Pilfers, Edna's Goldfish, Step Lively, Pietasters, Allstonians, Skavoovie. It was awesome getting to see so many amazing bands and seeing the scene blowup but depressing to see it all crash :(

Since then I have kinda been listening to a lot of indie/punk stuff. Maybe I should change my name to Emo Todd :roll: Actually, I'm seeing Reggie & the Full Effect tonite :mrgreen: and then in 2 weeks me and Bryn Atkinson are gonna catch the Dashboard Confessional/MXPX/Brand New/Vendetta Red show in NYC (before Byrn wins the US Open and goes back down your way).

-ska todd

dick

Likes Dirt
bazza said:
cool. ahaha sucks to be the pop singer. cant even ride and needs a stunt double. he probably would get hit by a car then!!!
who the fck cares if he cant ride??
u cant be so obssessed by riding that u think people are gay if they cant ride. just cause hes riding a bike, doesnt meen he should be pro or should be able to jump a car bonnet.

Damo

Likes Dirt
i just reckon it was pretty bloody funny seein a grown man breakin out in song in the sttreets of NY to some pop on a MTB. I agree with baza it was pretty good to watch with the volume down.

I probably shouldn't have named the thread "Gay street ridin on rage" as that is politically incorrect. Sorry. thanks admin for changing the title to dumb.

Of course i could hav meant he was really happy ;-)