Dungog friday weekly XC social ride

shoogyboom

Likes Dirt
Weekly Friday after work XC ride at the Dungog Common singletrack network

Everyone welcome.

Where : Meet at the end of Common Rd, Dungog.

When : Every Friday. Meet 6:00 pm. Ride at 6:30 pm. Finish around 8:00 pm

How far : Normally around 10 or 12 km

There is something for everyone at The Common. Some climbing, some tech, some fun downhill sections. Currently lights aren't needed if finishing riding around 8pm but eventually will be. Always the possibility of a cool beverage afterwards too.

For info PM me or contact
Allen 0438 922 091 or
Les 0409 158 073

Last edited:

shoogyboom

Likes Dirt
We have 4 or 5 regulars so far. This is the first we have posted about it but thought since we are riding every week why not get some people out there with us.

Hope to see you out there soon.

shoogyboom

Likes Dirt
Yeah was a bit hot last friday but still fun. Should be nicer this friday. Starting to get dark a bit earlier so probably won't need lights in a few weeks. Hope to see you there soon

Last edited:

Reigner

Likes Bikes
This event still running every week?

Based on the 6.30pm start id imagine it stopped/changed over winter, but is it happening again this summer?

Finally got out there this morning for the first time, and im impressed with the track and looking to ride there more often!

shoogyboom

Likes Dirt
We have been riding wednesday nights at 7 pm every week but will start to do fridays also soon. If you PM me your number I can just text you when we are going. We rode all through winter too!

Reigner

Likes Bikes
Ok mate I won't make Wednesday evenings but definitely interested in doing a few Friday evenings when you start doing them again.

I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,
Luke