Easter in Lithgow

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice

nice man, you reckon id do that?
i should show you the bruise on my hip from the weekend, stacked twice lately, both from hitting trees after clearing doubles. haha

id be keen for some mid week rides next week if you want?

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could tackle it easy mate. Your hitting bigger stuff now anyway!

I am a tree magnet too! Don't worry, after a while your learn to dodge them!

Next week I have the following days off, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I can also ride between 10am and 2pm Tuesday and Wednesday (must be local as I have nightshift) or 1pm onwards on Friday. (After a 5am-12 shift)

Can you fit in anytime around there?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could tackle it easy mate. Your hitting bigger stuff now anyway!

I am a tree magnet too! Don't worry, after a while your learn to dodge them!

Next week I have the following days off, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I can also ride between 10am and 2pm Tuesday and Wednesday (must be local as I have nightshift) or 1pm onwards on Friday. (After a 5am-12 shift)

Can you fit in anytime around there?
well im an office boy on a salary that usually works between 7/7.30am and 3/3.30pm weekdays out in the west but i can take my bike to work and go straight from work so rides from about 4pm weekdays and weekends are the go.
thursday arvo? :cool:

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a plan.. I am going to have to keep a diary soon, riding so much in the next week!@

Were do you want to go Blake?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a plan.. I am going to have to keep a diary soon, riding so much in the next week!@

Were do you want to go Blake?
sheeeeeeet i dunno, maybe somewhere new for me: st ives, oxy etc... maybe pete wants to come too..

yeah riding diary sounds like a plan, im gonna be busy too, love it though :)

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The problem with St Ives and Oxy for us it battling 2 hours of traffic on the way home on weekdays if you dont leave before 130pm..

I think Pete is working next Thursday....

I can show you some Woronorra heights tracks, or even just go back to Menai...?

CraigS

Likes Dirt
The problem with St Ives and Oxy for us it battling 2 hours of traffic on the way home on weekdays if you dont leave before 130pm..

I think Pete is working next Thursday....

I can show you some Woronorra heights tracks, or even just go back to Menai...?
I want to ride Wonni heights too, but no mid week riding for me:(
Getting some more star pickets etc to take home today for more building at KDH on the weekend:cool: