Eating less f*cking food

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
that's one way to announce going vego/vegan :) ...... (food that doesn't.... nevermind... i'll show myself out).
aiming for minus 7-8kg in short order here.. see how long that lasts...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I need to put batteries in the weighing scale.

* This thread definitely won't win me a Christmas prize.
No chicko holder for you :cool:

You do need to ride that bike rather than talking shit here.

ozzybmx

Sure, I'll get right onto it...

but this thread is about food, not riding.
I have 2 mates that I see in trail building pictures with you ;)
They seem to be punching out some in the last few days.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
so what's the plan stan?
maths/calorie count/deficit target? do you know your maintenance calorie level?
not buy snacks?
make said giant portions, and freeze half for next day?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Good onya, Hambo! With a combination of portion control and regular exercise, you've got this.

Something to consider is the size of the plate/bowl you use. This will explain it better than I could:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Good onya, Hambo! With a combination of portion control and regular exercise, you've got this.

Something to consider is the size of the plate/bowl you use. This will explain it better than I could:

That's a good tip! I wonder if using smaller utensils helps too? It would take longer to eat Weetbix with a large teaspoon than a normal one.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
so what's the plan stan?
maths/calorie count/deficit target? do you know your maintenance calorie level?
not buy snacks?
make said giant portions, and freeze half for next day?
Three meals a day, only one is allowed to contain bread (today I made an omelette without bread)

One piece of fruit a day between any of the above (banana or kiwi fruit are my faves)

Aiming for a couple of morning fasts too with breakfast at 11am (around 16 hours without food).

Ice cream allowed on the weekend :)

My wife also likes to make frozen meals so that could be something like salmon, veg and rice medley.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Please post here when you get hangry, it could be entertaining for the rest of us :p
Don’t buy a pizza oven as you end up eating so much pizza it is addictive.
I find getting out of the house with no money and little food stops me snacking too much.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I have in recent history done the same thing dinner at 6, lunch at 2pm (couple of coffees in the morning though). Small portions.

It works really well, until I start eating large portions again.

ozzybmx

I've never watched what I ate, currently 51 and have had a blow out, may need some intervention :rolleyes:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Three meals a day, only one is allowed to contain bread (today I made an omelette without bread)

One piece of fruit a day between any of the above (banana or kiwi fruit are my faves)

Aiming for a couple of morning fasts too with breakfast at 11am (around 16 hours without food).

Ice cream allowed on the weekend :)

My wife also likes to make frozen meals so that could be something like salmon, veg and rice medley.
For context, what you're cutting down to is what I consider a normal day, and I'd like to be less Pregnant Guppy as well.

My tip is learn how to be in touch with how much your body actually wants. Going from riding 30km to/from work to a car based job made me realise how much food I didn't need to eat any more.