epic new trend, fixies made from dodgy kmart duallies!

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
i thought his seat was at that angle because of him falling off his bike and hurting his elbow, but when you see the other bike he is selling, it's set at the exact same weird angle. how can he ride it like that?:confused:

0psi

Eats Squid
Seat angle is to accomodate enormous testicles.

But seriously I can see a great race series in this. The banger challenge, bikes to cost no more than $20.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
"retention device may have forced pedaling even if I stopped pedaling unconciously at that time"

No you were unconscious because you fell off :p

Seat angle is to accomodate enormous testicles.

But seriously I can see a great race series in this. The banger challenge, bikes to cost no more than $20.
Banger challenge for sure. I heard some guys talking about buying it new from kmart in the box and having the race to see who could assemble it first and ride a course without killing themselves.

Pure awesomeness!!!!

Manly Dam Banger challenge coming soon ;-)

Q: Wow! I never imagine such amazing design. I always think that track racing is the fixed gear specially. I wonder how much suspention changes the bumps when fixed gear? Do the pedals jumping around on the bumps? Are you sure this is real? It seem too amazing to have suspention AND fixed gear! I wonder so much. Please tell me can this bike designed for mountain biking like rennie? I want to ride rock garden and really big hucks, but I always wondered about fixed gear and suspention if it works. Thanks. And very interesting design. 21-Feb-11
A: Hi, thank you for your interest. There is no chain skipping problem when ride a bumpy road. The chain position is exactly same as when multi geared before conversion and the only exception is that the gear is engaged permanently. However because of kick back possibility when you lose control during extremely bumpy off road, I recommend riding this bike on a mild off road only. I always ride this bike in a national park (on road) near my house. If you ware protective gear (elbow & knee protector), then you can have more confidence. I have never tried this bike on off-road, hence I am not sure how this bike performs well on off-road. Ben

Now this is gold. "Please tell me can this bike designed for mountain biking like rennie?"

Yeew!!

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Not UST, variation in chain length under compression, yup, that'd be awesome as a fixie...:rolleyes: