Evil Insurgent

PIC1

Likes Dirt
Hey lads,

Anyone here ridden/owned one? Feedback and review would be much appreciated. More interested on how it climbs for a big travel rig.

Cheers in Advance

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Climbs really well. Had no issues during long climbs during Trans NZ and general trail riding. It's just a ball to ride. The more you give it the more it gives back.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Have heard good things about Stu at Defcon, the Aussie distro, and have spoken to him several times. Top bloke, no bs, just wants to get people rolling. I have no doubts if issues do arise you're covered by Aussie laws, I could not imagine him having anything like the views in that thread. For that matter, I have also dealt with Evil directly and as poor as some of those responses seem in isolation, I'd hazard a guess there's more to that story than we are told… Evil's are rad bikes to ride, no question, I'll be putting my faith in Stu and am confident he won't let anyone down.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
I purchased my frame through Stu and as dunndog he will do anything to get you rolling. Warranty was a breeze when my swingarm developed a minor paint issue. Best service I've received in my 12 years dealing with the industry