EWS 2021 fantasy league

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Just realised Antoine Vidal must have had issues this round. Down to 81. 0 fantasy points for the round :(

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve been getting into it this a bit year. Do you lot need some more padding for the RB league?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

rstim

Likes Dirt
Cry me a river. I had him and 2 other french losers who all got zero points. My other 3 earned max points but my total still sucked.
It was your best round to date even with all the donuts .
You should have stuck with your plan of copying me kept my team the same as round 3 and they managed to score higher in round 4.

moorey

call me Mia
It was your best round to date even with all the donuts .
You should have stuck with your plan of copying me kept my team the same as round 3 and they managed to score higher in round 4.
The dudes I dropped mostly did better. FML.
If I’m gunna suck, I might as well suck hard.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
For now.....he's toast. Not only did he flail in stage 4, he was well behind Chimpy in stage 5. All down hill for Dicky from here.
He knows it too. You can see in Jack's vlog, how dejected he looks sensing the oncoming storm.

It's inevitable jnr, just give up. That state of mind will just make matters worse. As Jack froths, and gets faster, jnr will get bogged in stodge, and go slower.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
He knows it too. You can see in Jack's vlog, how dejected he looks sensing the oncoming storm.

It's inevitable jnr, just give up. That state of mind will just make matters worse. As Jack froths, and gets faster, jnr will get bogged in stodge, and go slower.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
I’m no psychologist….but when you see the two, that’s the impression you get. It’s not at all that Jack is cocky, quite the opposite, just, as you say, frothing.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Richie Rude giving 300 euro to Wyn's privateer fund should wind up you Richard JR haters..
Haha, I was going to comment on that earlier. Fair play to him, good to see. It'd be bloody tough getting around to all the EWS rounds without factory support, especially with all the various COVID requirements etc this year, Wyn's Privateer Awards are great.