Exclusive Strength Facility seeking 2-4 Junior Downhill/4x riders to join my team NSW

brodes

Likes Dirt
G’Day Guys!

Let me introduce myself. My name is James Brodie and i own J-Train Athletic Performance. I have outlined below what we do and what i want to do to help some up and coming junior elite mountain bikers. My background is in Downhill and i rode for Australia at the 2006 Junior Worlds in New Zealand. I have been out of the mountain biking scene since 2008 after studying and creating my business to help athletes. I currently hold the contract for some notable rugby union teams and my company is now moving forward with athletes in all speed and power sports. I am looking 2-4 top junior up and coming downhill /4x riders to contact me. Please check out and my instagram @jtrainathletic to see more of what i do! Please tag anyone you may think that suits and ill check it all out!

Please read the spiel below guys and super stoked to be back!

If you dont know who we are let me give you a little background. We are a private strength and conditioning/injury prevention company that looks after individual athletes on a contractor basis. We are committed to making athletes better in every sense of the word.
Our goal is to have teams/athletes performing to their maximum potential for a full season/competition period. This will be done by implementing periodised programming, specific to their chosen sport. As we move forward with our company we are implementing a J-Train Athletic Performance Ambassador Program and we have handpicked a few athletes to not only train with us but represent our brand. The 12 week package is outlined below. After this 12 week period you will have be able to continue training at a heavily discounted rate.
What you get
12 x 1 Hour Strength and Conditioning sessions ( 1 session per week for 12 weeks)
Gym Programming for 12 weeks
Access to our Strength and Conditioning facility
1 x J-Train Athletic Performance Window Sticker (must be on car)
1 x J-Train ‘Wharf Bar’ Lat Tank in your choice of colour
1 x J-Train Long Sleeve Tee
1 x J-Train Athletic Performance Protein Shaker
Access to wholesale Body Science Products
Heavily discounted train after the 12 week program is completed
Valued at $1980
What we expect
The window sticker is placed on the back centre window of your car, if you don't have a car, stick it on a parents car.
2 x Social media posts per week. One relating to training/gym and the other related to lifestyle/clothing. @jtrainathletic must be tagged in posts and the hashtags #jtrainathletic and #trainstation must be used.
Once the 12 week period is up there is no obligation to continue training with us. Failure to fulfil the above expectations will result in immediate termination of the ambassadors role. If you have any further questions regarding anything please do not hesitate to contact james@jtrainathleticperformance.com.au

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards
James Brodie