Farkers of days gone by

binner

Hath shat hymself
one name

K R A M ...........
soulful,from the heart and didn't talk shit... always told it like it was.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
one name

K R A M ...........
soulful,from the heart and didn't talk shit... always told it like it was.
His thread about his trip to Whistler is still fresh in my memory. He posted a picture of his white fork painted black with brake dust from one run down a 1hr full downhill course! EDIT: It's funny how facts in memories blow out of proportion: Thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...r-at-last-New-photos-and-Canada-update-page-1

Scott should definitely post more...
He's like the Farkin Pope.

Last edited:

dirtpig

Likes Bikes
Definately Rik for me, I still have the Zaskar frame (now cracked :( and hanging on the wall) that I bought of him in 04, one of the best damned bikes I rekon I've ever had with a set of Pikes on the front.

Last edited:

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going through all these old threads is showing up some familiar faces that have not been around in a while... jda, pinned, mrplow, tristan? haven't seen them frequently post for a little while!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Going through all these old threads is showing up some familiar faces that have not been around in a while... jda, pinned, mrplow, tristan? haven't seen them frequently post for a little while!
Pinned is in WA i believe?

Hugh was the lad that possed a chick to get a shot of kenny's roger..figure out which is one is more sus?

Mr.Plow has great fun, still owes my mother a date from poker!

fairly sure JDA posts on the od graphics thing.

S.

ex offender
Gutty and his custom bashies!
Yes! That guy was a legend, made so much stuff for people he'd never even met.

ajay? Hasn't regularly posted since January!
He keeps saying he'll get back into riding, think he may have even bought a DH bike, but he loves his guitar more sadly!

I remember those from the old Melbourne Riders forum.

Speaking of which, what became of LTR?
Bumped into him entirely by chance two days ago, he's pretty into the road riding now from what I can gather. Still has his insane collection of 15 or so bikes too I'm pretty sure! Very into travelling to lesser-known places too.

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Yep its an art form to be on here for that long with a post count that low.....
<---- yep.
I miss the old City rides, does anyone else remember Techno Destructo barreling head first into a drain pipe (near the Australian Hotel in the rocks) knocking it clean off the wall in the process ... Funny stuff.