Farkers of days gone by

Lorday

Eats Squid
I remember two things about Dan.

1. He's from sydney
2. GNARwalsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If youre ever keen you should come into the city for a ride sometime. Weve got a fairly regular group going now.

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Tapatalk

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
haha

Wow, DNF - Was run by a mate of mine Dan from Coffs, whom I refered DOM too, after DOM bought my old DH bike during which we had a discussion about MTB websites (pre Farkin)!

I now ride regularly with Ollie in Adelaide. Ollie was/is the creator/owner of MTBFreak.

Man I know some POWERFUL, broke people...
And Mr unfit/Misplaced.
I remember you.... flitting around the cities attempting to keep the IRA away.
Racing with you in Megalong and Thredders many a moon ago Cannondale boy. And i caught up with Crazy DNF Dan last year at 'Wizza's wedding in Coffs.............

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I miss the drunken posts made some certian members. Espically the threads Johnny would start aswell as POSM. They were some wild threads!

S.

ex offender
Still around, but less bitter, and less funny. I'm not sure if it's correlation or causation!
Less funny maybe, less bitter though..?! hahah

Sawtell! Wonder what happened to that guy... funniest dude around. Shame Ryan doesn't post more too, he was good value. Captain of the Shutting People Down With Simpsons Quotes Then Banning Them team. Admittedly the only one on the team, but captain nonetheless.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
sorry to drag up an oldy.....but

Look what i found in my garage.
Crazy Dan who was DNF created a few shirts to get his name out there. From memory a very young Emma Macnaughton (Newcastle- Robbies sister), and a even younger Eddie Piddington (Greg bloody Wilson's-RIP) shuttle boy, and myself was given one to race/hang in............

Those were the days............

Attachments

D

Deleted member FN2187

Ryan, dude used to love cracking the banning whip on multiple unsuspecting squids. I miss the days of furious trolling and subsequent violent abusive outbursts from him. Such anger in a wee little ranga. He lives in whistler now. Probably wont see him on here again.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So many classic farkin memories. Working in the industry has meant i can't really make a huge fool of myself on here, like i used too :(

RCOH

Eats Squid
I just spent a few days with this guy. I don't think we've changed much since 2003. If anything, we're more handsome.