Farkers of days gone by

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
Just trolled through this thread in its entirety. Nostalgia! Farkin awesome. I just posted in a facebook thread this morning asking does anyone come here anymore, then i found this! RAD!

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah mayn me too^^

Good old spanky ham with his first person comments

Fark I think it was Davo with his tidy NS rigs that made me want
a dj'er for no good reason

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha this thread is so good!

I joined when I was 15... I got out of the bike scene for years but I just bought a new one so starting to get back into it. I left my 15 year old me bio just to remember how lame I was... I've had some shocking posts from back then. Nevertheless it's good to be back!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha this thread is so good!

I joined when I was 15... I got out of the bike scene for years but I just bought a new one so starting to get back into it. I left my 15 year old me bio just to remember how lame I was... I've had some shocking posts from back then. Nevertheless it's good to be back!
Best fess up who the old young you was....

RCOH

Eats Squid
Old farkers don't die - they just randomly meet up at Thredbo riding the AM & Flow trails. Me & POSM a couple of weeks back:

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
struth

Havent been on here in ages, thought i would have a snoop as sick of FB... And this Thread is going....haha
some funny stuff when you go back for a read

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rod's a good looking fella...don't know about the other bloke!

Anyone know what NCR600 is up to?

Slip?

Last edited:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Old farkers you say?

Haven't been around here for a long time. Cool to see some old names from nearly a decade and a half ago.