Farkin Hats - Decision has been made

If you were to buy a Farkin.net cap, what style of cap would you prefer?

• New Era-style fitted caps

Votes: 358 66.4%
  • Trucker caps

Votes: 181 33.6%

• Total voters

Ryan

Radministrator
Since johnny has gone and let the cat out of the bag on the hats project he's currently undertaking, I feel that it's time for a little market research on what the people want.

Basically, there are 2 options johnny can explore in China; trucker hats or New Era-style fitteds. Consensus amongst the modmins is that the fitteds are the way to go, but we may as well throw the question out there to the plebs to see what you'd actually prefer, as you'll be the ones buying them.

For the uninitiated;

Trucker caps look like this;

New Era-style fitted caps look like this;

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SHIT. I wanted to vote for Trucker and accidentally voted for New Era :(

Anyways Trucker hats are the shiz. Speshly when you have long hair, which alot of us have these days. New Era-style fitteds are way to "I wear my hat 24-7" sort of a look.

chase1

Likes Dirt
why don't you order in some of each?? veryones gonna have different opinions, so i say get some of each so everyones happy.

matty_101

Likes Dirt
New era for sure, although most members wont want the flat/wide brim. There are similar types of fitted hats with curved brims, so thats an option, but i will buy a new era with no worries, whats the estimated cost?

Also hows the design for the logo going to be done, public competition?

matty_101

Likes Dirt
personally i think the trucker one looks better; none of that g unit biz!
I can assure you, the whole g-unit thing sold out to kids long ago, the whole new era hat doesnt have much to do with g-unit nowadays, you wont look like a wigga if your rock one.

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wouldnt mind either, but i just slightly like the trucker better.

how much are we looking for these?

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
My Apologies Rik, I would like trucker hats just because they are more comfortable and also cant fitted be ordered in the wrong size...?