Farkin Hats - Decision has been made

If you were to buy a Farkin.net cap, what style of cap would you prefer?

• New Era-style fitted caps

Votes: 358 66.4%
  • Trucker caps

Votes: 181 33.6%

• Total voters

takai

Eats Squid
the trucker wins hands down, even though i dont like it

that other new era crap, is so emo, soon they will put a lip on the front and be all american. and the hardcore emos will get a grinder and make it look used.

i'd vote baseball cap if there was any
Yeah, seamless baseball cap would be sweet.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
I voted new era before I read the thread, then I realised it was those terrible "Gangster yo" hats. No flat brims. So I 'spose I'll go for trucker now.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there's twice as many votes for emo crap that human caps

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
And you should learn to stop using a social minority to express disgust in something.

Do not use the term gay, homo, fag, poof, etc., to refer to something that you don't like. IT is discrimination against homosexuals who have done nothing to deserve it.

Use this type of language on Farkin again and you will be permenently banned.

Oh and PS, lose the tough guy attitude.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I prefer the trucker hat over the 'new era'. What about a cycling cap for wearing under your helmet? I'd get one of those.

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
Farkin.net balaclava, imagine how many hits this site would get.

TV: "...The man was about 6", wearing a blue singlet and a black balaclava with Farkin.net written on the side. If you see this man please call crime sto... etc etc"

I'll take 5. :)

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's the deal with the poll? If the new-era wins, will we still be seeing trucker hats? personally I reckon the 'new-era' hats look horrible, and would be ashamed to be seen in one.

D

Deleted member FN2187

What's the deal with the poll? If the new-era wins, will we still be seeing trucker hats? personally I reckon the 'new-era' hats look horrible, and would be ashamed to be seen in one.
why? they are just like a flexfit (that fits perfectly, as you buy it to your dome size) with a flat brim! If you object to them so much you could either:

a) curve the peak to suit your dome or,

b) Not buy one!

the good thing about having a poll for these things is so that Farkin can give the people what they want by trying to cater for the majority of it's users!

On the other hand trucker hats are by far and away ahelluva lot cheaper to produce than Fitted style hats, and I'm sure everyone won't complain too much, which ever way Scott and the Farkin crew decide to go!

Oracle

Likes Dirt
Pfft, trucker caps. How old are you? Go the other option..........;)
agreed... IMO trucker caps were designed by a group of marketing savies to replace advertising billboards... so not cool!

Although, I think the classic baseball cap (i.e. with adjustable buckle at back) would be the better option over the New Era yo' gangster style cap!

Last edited:

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what is not cool, is pretending to be 'gangsta cool'

personally the only option is to go with the 'new era' as its going to fetch more money and more advertising space.

either way, going backwards isnt' the solution, except for the few (like me) who do not abide with that 'gangsta' fashion sense.